Knowing our yesterday, Embracing our today, Learning for tomorrow, Being the best me I can be.
Enrolment Scheme Description
Effective from 01 January 2017
The guidelines for development and operation of enrolment schemes are issued under section 11G (3)
of the Education Act 1989 for the purpose of describing the basis on which the Secretary’s powers in
relation to enrolment schemes will be exercised.• South west on Lincoln Road (north west side only) to the Brougham Street overbridge.
All students who live within the home zone described below (and shown on the map) shall be eligible
to enrol at the school.
Both sides of streets and roads are included unless otherwise stated.
• From the intersection of Wharenui Road and Riccarton Road,
• East on Riccarton Road (south side of the road only) to Deans Ave,
• South on Deans Ave (west side only) to Moorhouse Ave,
• East on Moorhouse Ave to Lincoln Road,
• South west on Lincoln Road (north west side only) to the Brougham Street overbridge,
• West on Brougham Street (north side only) to the Curletts Road overbridge,
• North on Curletts Road (east side only) to the Wigram Road / Magdala Place overbridge,
• North east on Magdala Place to Nazareth Ave (including all addresses on Magdala Place)
• North on Nazareth Ave to Annex Road,
• North on Annex Road to Blenheim Road (including Venture Place),
• East on Blenheim Road (from 364 Blenheim Road) to Middleton Road,
• North on Middleton Road to Lochee Road,
• East on Lochee Road to Wharenui Road (including Golden Elm Lane),
• North on Wharenui Road to Riccarton Road.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.